U11 Festival of Football Managers Information
TEAM MANAGER INFORMATION
- Tournament HQ will be in the John Walker lounge above Arena 2 and will be manned at all times to answer questions. Any urgent issues or enquiries, please telephone:
- Tim Adams 027 4343183
- Fred de Jong 021 446111
- Kelly Bolus 021 896 210 (Sunday only)
- Food vendors will be onsite. Please remind your team not to bring any food that is commercially packaged on site (e.g. Pizza Hut, Subway, etc)
- There will be zero tolerance of any abuse towards players, match officials and supporters.
- Toilets are located around the venue and will be shown on the site map
- Physio will be onsite and will provide free treatment (payment required for consumables – CASH only – no eftpos available)
- First Aid supplies and Ice are available from Tournament HQ in the John Walker Lounge.
- Rubbish - please ensure you remove all rubbish from your gazebo areas. There will be bins placed around the grounds where rubbish can be placed.
- We will have volunteers watching games to select the winner of the Team Fair Play Award. This will be awarded to the team, including management and supporters, that best exhibit the values of fair play throughout the tournament.
- Referees will nominate individual players for the Sportmanship Awards after each game.
- Don’t forget to read the FAQ’s on the Tournament Page of our website.
- We have a Facebook Group – Ellerslie AFC U11 Festival of Football – Coaches and Managers page. Please make sure a couple of people on your team request to join this page. Important info will be posted here in the event of changes to the draw - posting up of notification of finals draws being confirmed etc.